Terms and Conditions
1. Page ownershipThis Site has been developed and is owned by the spanish company Almirall, S.A (hereinafter, “we”, “our” or “us”), whose registered address is Ronda General Mitre, 151, 08022, Barcelona (España) with CIF número A-58869389, registeret at Registro Mercantil from Barcelona, at Volumen 21795, Folio 32, Hoja n.º B-28089, and in the Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad with 1889E number. www.almirall.com.
3. EligibilityThe Site is addressed to healthcare professionals resident in spain and whenever you register yourself on the Site you acknowledge to us that you belong to this category. This Site is not available to patients, general public, minors (those under 18 years of age, or otherwise according to the applicable law), or individuals or organisations who cannot form legally binding contracts, conditions, obligations, representations and/or warranties under the applicable law. If you do not meet this requirement, please refrain from using the Site. You acknowledge to us that you do not have any conflict of interest using the Site and that you are not bound by any obligation which prevents you from using the Site.
4. Use of the SiteBy adhering to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you agree that you will use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Agreement and in full compliance of the applicable laws. We do not accept any liability and will not be responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer in relation to any use you make of the Site for business or commercial purposes or other purposes which are not specifically included in the authorised use of this Agreement. While using this Site you agree, among others:
- Not to register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorised e-mail or physical address.
- Keep confidential the user name and the password and not to transmit them to others, as the case may be.
- Not to access the Site by using another user’s account.
- Not to download, reproduce, change, copy, distribute, sell or populate the content of the Site for any commercial use, or provide it to a commercial source, or erase or modify any part of the Site or its content, including the software.
- Refrain from altering, evading, or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the Site.
- Not to use this Site for unappropriated, unlawful, fraudulent or unauthorised purpose.
- Not to create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site.
- Not to submit material which may infringe third party intellectual property rights or privacy rights (without being the owner, licensee or otherwise legally authorised to do so) or which may result in breach of confidentiality undertakings assumed by you.
- Not to misuse the Site or interfere with it’s proper working by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Not to send us unsolicited promotional materials (spam).
- Not to breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, and not to breach any kind of code of conduct which may be applicable to you.